Click for PCCA’s Employment Application.
Teacher applicants- Please submit the following with your application:
- a copy of your teaching certificate
- copies of a minimum of two reference forms (at least one from most recent teaching position if applicable)
- and a copy of your most recent teaching evaluation
Staff (non-teaching) applicants-Please submit the following with your application:
- copies of a minimum of two reference forms (at least one from most recent employment position)
2021-2022 Anticipated Openings:
- Elementary Education teachers (K-6)- ESOL and Reading endorsement preferred (Palm Bay and West Melbourne Campuses)
- ESE Teachers (Palm Bay and West Melbourne Campuses)
- Speech-Language Pathologist (Palm Bay Campus)
- Middle/High School Content Area Teachers:
- MS Science- Middle Grades Science 5-9, Biology, Chemistry, or Physics certification required (West Melbourne Campus)
- HS Mathematics- Math 6-12 certification required (Palm Bay Campus)
- Substitute Teachers (non-certified)- We are working to build a pool of eligible substitutes. If interested becoming part of the pool, please e-mail a resume to [email protected].
- Please drop off application materials at our Palm Bay or West Melbourne campuses or e-mail to [email protected].
- Teachers at Florida charter schools are required to meet Florida Department of Education certification standards. Please visit http://fldoe.org/teaching/certification/index.stml for more information.